Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rob and Belinda's wedding

On the weekend a close friend of mine Rob married his long time love Belinda. Rob spoke with me the night before the big day and he mentioned that he'd like a few shots taken by myself and Gus. Gus and Rob have a tumultuous history with Rob being a huge St George Dragons fan and Gus being a strong Eels supporter, but differences were put aside on the day and I think Gus and I were able to come up with some different photos. Gus and I find that we're rarely a full time guest at weddings anymore, all I can say is that it's a good thing that we love what we do.

Congratulations Rob and Belinda, we're all very proud of the two of you and we know that you guys are going to conquer life in a big way.

your brother always,

Wil.


St Patrick's Catholic Church at Kogarah








Rachel (Rob's sister) with her bf Mike


Rachel and Yvette


Rob's proud parents




Rob had Brazillian dancers provide entertainment




Rob and Belinda's first dance as husband and wife ..



2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger PiCkLeS said...

what a small world, you commented on my wedding blog a while back and when i came to visit your site today I saw rachel in this post (who i went to school with).

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Dimple said...

talk about a small world, my brother actually knows Mike's cousin...actually, so do i. But my bro also worked with Mike previously....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home