Friday, June 01, 2007

I don't want to make it a habit of posting all of our thank you notes on here, but I had to put this one up as it is definitely one of the nicest we've received.

Hey Guys,

Where to start from? You guys are incredible. I can't imagine having anyone else then you guys. What professonalism yet you guys know how to have fun at the same time. The few pictures that I have seen so far are incredible. Wil, You know your stuff. You are great at it. Gus was excellent in taking control and getting what he wanted and making everyone enjoy themselves at the same time. Always made us feel comfortable. Felix, you tell Felix that he is the MAN. Everyone at our weddiing loved you guys which says alot. I'm sure you guys are going to get lots of calls. I'm gonna be promoting you guys all over Montreal. Hopefully someone will offer to fly you guys down and shoot something here. I really hope you guys had fun at our wedding. Too bad I didn't have more time to spend with you guys 'cause I would have loved to sit and drink a couple of glasses with you guys. I will loook you guys up next time I'm in Sydney. If there's anything and I mean anything I can do for you guys, let me know. You guys got loyal friends in me and Marall.

Thanks alot guys,
Danny and Marall


P.S. Regina, it's a shame you weren't there but we are really happy to
hear the good news. If it's a boy Danny is a good name ;)


You're welcome Danny. Marall please make sure you come back soon as I'm sure your family and not just the team here at Saxon Cole will miss you guys.

Danny - we love you guys, but not that much - but we're not naming our newborn after you! LOL

Thank you for the kind words - do you remember how I was telling you Danny that this was the best job in the world? Perhaps you can see why now :) Please look us up every time you visit Sydney as Gus, Felix and I owe you a bottle of Scotch, or three or four.

15 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I came upon this website I find It quite accessible and its helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup im new to this. I came upon this site I have found It vastly useful and it's helped me tons. I should be able to contribute and support other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

 
At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im fresh on here. I hit upon this message board I have found It incredibly accommodating & it has helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

 
At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm fresh here, I came upon this forum I find It extremely helpful and its helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back & support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Later.

 
At 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello im new to this. I hit upon this forum I have found It exceedingly helpful & it's helped me loads. I should be able to contribute & guide other people like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

 
At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new on here. I came upon this board I have found It vastly useful and its helped me loads. I hope to contribute and support other users like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new here, I came accross this chat board I have found It quite useful & it's helped me alot. I should be able to contribute & guide other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

 
At 3:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi im new to this. I hit upon this site I find It absolutely accessible and its helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & guide other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Around.

 
At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya im fresh to this, I came accross this chat board I find It vastly helpful and it's helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya Around.

 
At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh to this. I came upon this site I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me so much. I should be able to give something back and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See You About.

 
At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha i am new to this. I came accross this board I find It extremely helpful and its helped me out tons. I hope to give something back & support other users like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.

 
At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm fresh here. I came accross this website I have found It extremely useful and it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around.

 
At 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm fresh to this, I came accross this site I find It vastly helpful & its helped me alot. I should be able to give something back and assist other users like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You About.

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings im new to this. I stumbled upon this board I have found It vastly accommodating & it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & aid others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im new on here, I came upon this board I find It amply helpful & its helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & help others like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home